Sales, Delivery and Returns Policy
Delivery of record players is usually via a courier that provides a fragile service. Spare parts will be by courier or post.
We aim to despatch all items within 1 working day of order receipt but sometimes delays will occur and therefore a maximum of 3 workings days.
Different delivery options may be available at checkout.
1. The buyer shall inspect the goods upon receipt and notify the Company without delay of any items which are missing or damaged.
2. The goods will remain the property of the Company until the Company has received payment in full for the goods and any other goods supplied to the Buyer by the Company.
3. If any goods sold by the Company are proved to be defective, (provided they are returned within 7 days from the date of delivery, or where the defect was not apparent on reasonable inspection within a reasonable time after discovery of the defect) and the Company is satisfied that such defect is not as a result of damage, misuse or incorrect installation by the buyer the Company shall at its sole discretion and subject to satisfactory proof of purchase either: a) Arrange for the goods to be repaired at no cost to the buyer; or
b) Replace the goods (or the part in question); or
c) Refund to the buyer the price of the goods (or a proportionate part of the price) and in any case the Company shall have no further liability to the buyer.
The statutory rights of the Buyer are not affected.
9. An order may only be canceled with the Company’s written agreement and the buyer will reimburse the Company for all losses, costs, charges and expenses incurred as a result of such cancellation. In the case of record players these are sent via a fragile service and you should use the same or similar in order to minimise the risk of any damage on return.
9a UK Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulation 2000
In law you have a separate right of cancellation during a "cooling off" period. If you wish to cancel an order for whatever reason, you have seven clear working days after delivery to let us know. We will refund you on return of goods.
You must return the goods to us at your own expense and take care of the goods whilst they are in your care including original manufacturers packaging.
Excluded are goods made or altered to the customer's specification.
We recommend that you use a Recorded Delivery service to return goods.
10. The Company does not supply goods on a sale or return basis and there is no obligation on the Company to accept returned goods.
11. Occasionally an error may occur with our web site and goods may be incorrectly priced in which circumstances we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price.
12. Your order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of that offer until we actually despatch an item to you, at which point a contract will be made between us. At any point up until then we may decline to supply an item to you.
13. Goods are intended for use in the UK and we make no warranties that the goods are suitable for use outside the UK, or comply with any laws, regulations or standards of any jurisdiction outside the UK
14. Your statutory rights are not affected by our terms and conditions. Thank you for buying from us.